It was a wonderful trip of friends and their families who have known one another for the last 18 years.
And the destination was Emerald Trail, created by another set of friends Sumit Datta and Leena Lele at Bhimtal!
Here, I tried to capture Emerald Trail in all its essence, along with its immediate contextual environment – socio-cultural-physical-natural milieu.
A beautiful creation through sweat and toil. It is home away from home, in the rustic, pristine environment to recharge and relaunch oneself.
Apart from the peaceful environs that rejuvenates you and can give you time to think and initiate yourself in many a creative pursuit, you can
– Walks into the woods,
– go on trekks if you are adventurous
– taking off the skyway with parasailing if you are adrenaline-umped
– drenching yourself in nearby water streams
– go boating in so many lakes nearby
– if you love nature, then good-friend Peter’s butterfly research centre is a great place to invest for half a day
Emerald Trail – A home away from home!, a posting on my travelogue