It was wonderful to see a packed auditorium with parents who are keen to help their children excel. With a variety of questions in their mind, challenges with children varying –
- only interested in TV, computer and video games
- Not keen to study or
- Does not want to
- Fighting siblings
- does not enjoy reading
- wants to play all the time
- studies only during the exam
- Helping to be good in English (at times by kinder garden)
- Maths is boring for him, how to help..
- Getting ready for competition (concern even when admitting child in nursery)
- Does not indulge in any sports
- Does not eat
- Too much of anger, how to help
The concerns went on and on. The three hour of interaction helped every one find answers to their concerns and the way they would like to help the child, themselves and their families. Here are a couple of coverages of the event. I shall soon put up the videos of the session.
For a clear, readable version, kindly click on the following clips and see it on my FLICKR stream in the original sizes.